1610079, Powermatic PJ882 8-Inch 2 Horsepower Parallelogram Jointer, 230-Volt 1 Phase
Powermatic 1610079 PJ882 8-Inch 2 Horsepower Parallelogram Jointer, 230-Volt 1 Phase
The 8" Parallelogram Jointer offers performance and value in a machine loaded with features. Each machine has an extra long 82" bed length for better work support and is equipped with an innovative single handwheel design that tilts the fence in and out with positive stops at +/-45 and 90 degrees. A non-mar insert in the fence contacts the table to avoid scratching the surface during adjustments. The parallelogram design keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut adjustment. This design also insures the table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of tough duty. The 1/8" depth limiter control knob gives you quick adjustment ability and safety. A quick twist of the knob will disable this feature. This jointer features a Powermatic controlled chip 3-knife cutterhead for a safe, smooth cut every time. Powerful 2HP or 3HP motors are totally enclosed in a heavily constructed steel stand providing plenty of power for the most demanding jobs.
- Extra long 82" table for expanded work support
- Parallelogram design helps maintain table parallelism and eases table raising and lowering
- Handwheel with worm gear system for precise fence tilting (Patented)
- 1/8" depth of cut limiter for fast table positioning
- High-mount switch for operator convenience
- No-mar fence insert protects table
- Number of Knives 3
- Standard Knife Size (L x W x T) (In.) 8 x 11/16 x 1/8
- Cuts Per Minute 21,000
- Cutterhead Diameter (In.) 3-1/16
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM) 7,000
- Cutting Capacity (W x D) (In.) 8 x 1/2
- Table Size (L x W) (In.) 82 x 8
- Table Height from Floor (In.) 31-5/16
- Infeed Table Length (In.) 44
- Outfeed Table Length (In.) 38
- Rabbeting Capacity (In.) Ω "
- Fence Size (L x H) (In.) 38-3/16 x 4-3/4
- Fence Tilt (Deg.) 45
- Fence Positive Stops (Deg.) -45, 45, 90
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM) 450
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.) 4
- Motor Power (HP) 2
- Motor Phase 1
- Motor Voltage (V.) 230
- Motor Current (Amps) 3/8
Warranty and Service:
Walter Meier (Manufacturing) Inc. warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these Walter Meier (Manufacturing) Inc. Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your POWERMATIC® tools.
Powermatic 5-year Warranty:
POWERMATIC products carry a limited warranty which varies in duration based upon the product. This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage. The warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.