1790810K, Powermatic PF-33, 1HP, 3Ph, 460V, 4-Speed, 3 Wheel Variable Speed Power Feeder Stock Feeder (Woodworking)
Powermatic 1790810K PF-33, 1HP, 3Ph, 460V, 4-Speed, 3 Wheel Variable Speed Power Feeder Stock Feeder (Woodworking)
These rugged, heavy-duty stock feeders feature continuous-duty motors that transfer power from the gear box to the feed roller through the roller chain and sprockets, providing superior positive feeding for all types of materials. The fully adjustable support columns feature moveable universal joints and heavy locking mechanisms that lock the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angle feed positions. Solid cast iron construction of bodies, bases and universal joints provide stability with vibration-free feeding. The smart roller system provides money-saving wheel changes by allowing the replacement of the tire only, not the complete assembly as on other units.
- Roller chain and sprockets provide positive feeding for a variety of work
- Support column is fully adjustable for horizontal, vertical or angled feeder position
- Feeder body, column base and joints are cast iron for heavy duty operation
- Rollers can be changed out easily and quickly
- Distance Between Rollers - Center to Center (In.) 5.07 - 5.90
- Number of Speeds 4 Speeds
- Range of Speeds 13, 26, 33, 66
- Feed Rate (FPM) Variable
- Maximum Height of Rollers Parallel to Tabletop (In.) 8.45
- Rotation Forward/Reverse
- Swing (Deg.) 360
- Movement - Horizontal (In.) 18.07
- Movement - Vertical (In.) 9.83
- Column Diameter (In.) 2-7/25
- Motor Power (HP) 1
- Motor Phase 3
- Motor Voltage (V.) 460
Warranty and Service:
Walter Meier (Manufacturing) Inc. warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these Walter Meier (Manufacturing) Inc. Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your POWERMATIC® tools.
Powermatic 5-year Warranty:
POWERMATIC products carry a limited warranty which varies in duration based upon the product. This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage. The warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.