1791264, Powermatic DS-20, 20 Inch 3HP, 3Ph, 230V/460V (Wired 230V), Disc Sander with Reversing Feature (Woodworking)
Powermatic 1791264 DS-20, 20 Inch 3HP, 3Ph, 230V/460V (Wired 230V), Disc Sander with Reversing Feature (Woodworking)
The DS20 20" Disc Sander is ideal for the professional or serious home woodworking shop. It has direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency, with a hand activated brake for quick stoppage of disc. The DS20 sander has an extra large sanding surface, adjustable tilting work table, and sturdy cast iron base. The swing away guard makes changing abrasive discs quick and easy.
- Forward/reverse switch
- Direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency
- Tilting table allows bevel sanding
- Miter gauge for angle sanding
- 20" sanding disc for larger workpieces
- 4" port for connection to any dust collection system
- Style (Type) Disc
- Disc Diameter (In.) 20
- Disc Speed (RPM) 1,720
- Disc Table Tilt (Deg.) 30 Up, 45 Down
- Disc Table Size (L x W) (In.) 10-1/2 x 27-1/2
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM) 600
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.) 4
- Motor Power (HP) 3
- Motor Phase 3
- Motor Voltage (V.) 230, 460
- Prewired Voltage (V.) 230
Warranty and Service:
Walter Meier (Manufacturing) Inc. warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these Walter Meier (Manufacturing) Inc. Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your POWERMATIC® tools.
Powermatic 5-year Warranty:
POWERMATIC products carry a limited warranty which varies in duration based upon the product. This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage. The warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.