Built to withstand the test of time from top to bottom, Powermatic planers are all solidly constructed with heavy duty cast iron for the purpose of a long operating life. All models of the Powermatic planer include a helical cutterhead with a number of different blades specific to each machine which require no adjustment post installation. This also makes for minimal operational noise. 5” dust ports also comes stock on all models that are custom designed to fit ANY dust extraction system. A sectional infeed roller and chip breaker were strategically built in to allow multiple boards to be planed simultaneously. With planers, Powermatic is the obvious choice, it’s just a matter of which size you’ll need.
- 1791296, Powermatic 209 20-Inch 5 Horsepower Planer, 230-Volt 1 Phase$2,999.99SKU: PM1791296
- 1791297, Powermatic 209, 5HP, 3Ph, 230V Planer (Woodworking)$2,999.99SKU: PM1791297
- 1791275A, Powermatic 15 Inch Byrd SHELIX Helical Cutterhead 209HH$1,499.99SKU: PM1791275A
- 1791261, Powermatic 201, 22 Inch 7-1/2 HP, 1Ph, 230V Planer (Woodworking)$6,399.99SKU: PM1791261
- 1791303, Powermatic Planer WP2510, 15HP, 3Ph, 230/460V, Helical Head$15,000.00SKU: PM1791303
- 1791268, Powermatic 201HH, 22 Inch Planer, 7-1/2HP, 3Ph, 230V, w/Helical Head$8,699.99SKU: PM1791268
- 1791211A, Powermatic 15 Inch Byrd SHELIX Helical Cutterhead$2,037.04SKU: PM1791211A